Saturday, May 11, 2013

APO shipping issues

  Before I come to misawa, I thought online shopping will be as easy as I used to shop in the states. such a small base like misawa, BX and commissary can be hard to find the items that I like and can be expensive which I wouldn't want to pay for that much. We went to BX here today to get sheet for the bed which FMO/PMO will provide (queen sized bed). Queen sized sheet was $19.99 for the cheapest one, usually priced as $32 something. As we can't use queen sized sheet for our real bed due to the differences of the sized of the bed, We don't even want to get a nice sheet. This is pretty discouraging shopper like us to find the decent stuffs in oversea base. 
  
  Online shopping is pretty hard for us as well. Lots of online stores doesn't even ship to APO address at all. Frustrating!

the online stores ship to APO that I found so far
Amazon
Macy
Dillard

No comments:

Post a Comment