Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

I can't believe that I have completely left my blog out for a full year! 2016 has been definitely full of excitement but I have had much of disappointment about things that around me. I realized that there are things that are not under my control and I can be disappointed by the results after working so hard to complish them. However, Those experiences have me realized how important it is to move forward with my dreams and to have a good faith in me.

We only have couple of months more in Misawa, JP until we move to another location. Japan definitely has been a great experience and such a wonderful country for last few years. I know It is a farm town and has nothing much for us to do as we did in Vegas. It gave me so much time to contemplate about my past, present, and future.

I am back on blogging and will blog few aspects about living in Misawa and Japan.

Thank you for viewing my blog and hope this helps you to gain some information about living in Japan. I surely am far behind of adventuring Misawa Area but have good information of living in Japan.

Happy New Year! May this year bring you and your family happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment