Thursday, January 8, 2015

Tokyo trip coming up..

So My husband and I will be taking a trip to Tokyo at the end of this month through ITT trip. We're very excited to take a trip during the winter time because we don't have many things to do here in Misawa other than snowboarding or skiing. I will plan this 3 nights and 4 days trip to Tokyo and will probably make a video along the way of the trip. It is similar to greyhound bus trip back in the States. we will ride a bus to Tokyo for about 10 hours on the toll road. So stay tuned about Tokyo trip. 

Also I am volunteering as a Japaneses language instructor at A&FRC on Fridays at the Survival Japaneses class. I have been working on making handouts for this Friday and hope the class is informative and fun for everyone. The class is free for everyone and held during lunch time on Friday. Please contact to A&FRC for more details about Survival Japaneses Class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment