Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pit Stop Garage in Misawa AB

After finding out break light is out on my car, I went to pit shop for changing light. Since I never done light bulb changing here, I was going to buy the light bulb and do it by myself. when I got to pit shop, i found out that I need to unscrew the back light box and take the whole thing out to be even able to reach to the light bulb part. So I asked the lady at pit shop to see if she has screw driver. Thankfully, she brought one of the workers who fix the car. And he replaced the light bulb in the middle of working on other car. The price was $10.20 for both break light and my car is 1997 Honda crv. I believe you can buy light separately at auto hobby shop where is next to the CE building.

You can find the information of pit shop at


No comments:

Post a Comment