Thursday, August 22, 2013

Self Help - House maintenance

If you're living in On base housing and found anything needs to be replaced at home. the best place you to go is self help. It's behind the CE building. you can reach through the gate next to CE building and turn right then you can see the sign of the place. You have to bring the old light bulb to get replacement. I found my oven light and 2 of bedroom light was offed. I couldn't unscrew the light bulb box so I call to housing maintenance office to ask how to. She sent me craftsman instead. Of course that was great. I found whenever I call to the housing maintenance, they send a person right away. for example, I call them at 9:30am then she set the schedule at 10am and they come right on time. 10:00!

Self-help Store
Mon, Tue, Thu and Sat: 0900-1600
Wed: 0900-1300
Fri: 0900-1500
Sun: Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment