Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Summer seems over in misawa?

So it has been severe hot weather in misawa for about 2 weeks. I've heard that summer here is super hot. Now I know what they meant. I lived in vegas for few years until i come here and I thought I'm pretty good at handle hotness. It is totally different than what we usually think of hot weather. I couldn't stop sweating all day long. Only thing I did was weat on a couch and spacing myself in front of the fan. Since my husband and I are living in the tower. We don't have air conditioning! Now we're allowed to have an air conditioning with our own expense! Think about it, when there's only few weeks of summer then who's going to buy air conditioning??  I'm sure there will be A/C in almost every base housing except misawa ab. It's almost useless or will have to sell it with super discounted price to neighbor when we pcs again. So... we decided to bear with it. And it has been super hard. This humidity makes me sweat a lot. Now I know why japanses people were so skinny. We even went to the library to avoid seatting at home and angry about the weather. The library isn't that cool.... it's somewhat between cool and warm.. it's better than being at home though..

It seems like we're almost over with summer here. It feels so nice at night. ;) hopefully summer is over soon!! But I know what that means.. super long winter time with lots of snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment