Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hop to Osan AB - Military space A travel (2)

  At Osan, several military people got on the airplane and explained about customs and things that is going to happen to people who is PCSing to Korea. Lots of army people needed to hop on the bus to go to wherever they're going to work for few years. I remembered when I PCSed to Japan a month ago. People there would feel the same way that I did before and I understood how tired they are right before finishing their long trip of PCS.

  Everyone who was on the airplane went to the conference room to write down customs paper and entrance paper as a foreigner in Korea. After writing down the paper, I went through customs in Korea then I needed to find my baggage that I send from MIsawa. It was absolutely chaotic because there were tons of same colored and same sized bags turning around of 3 conveyor belt. also, many bags were already out from the belt and displayed on the floor near conveyor belt. I kept moving around and finally found twp bags that I send from misawa.

  After all of these process, I finally could be in the terminal at osan AB. I registered my name at the customer desk to go back to misawa in 2 weeks. the hop to go back to misawa is at 0900on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment