Saturday, June 29, 2013

Onsen experience in Misawa

Since my mom visited misawa, we dicided to go to onsen here. I downloaded a map but couldn't find any onsens from the map. I went to a onsen in front of docomo intersects, facing docomo. The price was 270 yen per person. They seemed not have towel, hair brush or anything.. there's a vending machine in front of the door. I put a coin in and there's little fake coin or something is out of the vending machine.

I grap that and handed to lady there. Ladies are all naked.. I think they allow people to smoke at the waiting area..

The water was hot spring and pretty good.. but I don't think it's kind of the thing that western people can enjoy. I saw another onsen on the map which has personal hot spring spot. I would recommend that place

No comments:

Post a Comment