Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Space A travel - Osan AB to Misawa AB

  I'm back to misawa ab this morning. As I mentioned at the post earlier, Roll call for space A to misawa was 0900 today morning. (Every Tuesday) I got to passenger terminal at 0830 then I checked at the desk as present. though the roll call was at 0900, I couldn't find my name on the screen on the far left side. I was nervous about not catching on the space A because my husband is supposed to come back from the states next Monday and my mom will be coming to Japan on the next day. The next Space A to Misawa AB is in a week, I was getting nervous. I asked the military lady on the desk, what I heard from her was 'Stand by, We'll have more roll call on the screen in a minutes' I waited about 15 minutes, then I finally could see my name on the list.

  I checked my baggage in then got the boarding pass. My seat was 4D which was equivalent to business seat (kind of) on the commercial flight. there was almost 70 seats open for misawa, but only 1 seat open for Seattle. there was so many people waiting to get on the plane for their pcs to the states.

  Not like the Space A from misawa, the space A took off very soon after I moved to waiting room. I got on the flight and I arrived in misawa around 1pm. I picked up the baggage and wrote the custom then finally got in misawa.

  If you need a taxi, this is a dial you can make from your cell phone.
   017 666 5438

No comments:

Post a Comment