Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Trip to Korea - Pyungtaek



  Today, I went to pyungtaek to meet friend who has a boyfriend as an american army. I went there little earlier than the time we actually set so I can drop by some stores around the station. This place is the one of the city near Osan AB. There is department store called AK mall. this department store is connected to the station. My husband and I used to watch movie here. Though this place is pretty small, It's still fun to walk around the station area to see lots of stores and restaurant. There's humprey army base around here. I found the sign saying 'army TMO' in the station which was pretty cool. I recommend to see the cheap cosmetic stores around the station, they actually real good quality compare to its price.   

No comments:

Post a Comment